Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today achievement

Today.... Tuesday december 15 is really a great achievement for me....
Love the world album (DnF prod) soft launchinng... really proud being part of this album :)
Hopefully this is will going to be a new beginning for me n my career in singing hahahha...
For all of my friends u can check the old video clip of mine @ youtube address henry jo album love the world maafkanlah. That was the old clip... and new one will be on tv soon. Hahahahaha doing promotion wkakakakaaa

All of friends if you want use my RBT ring back tone can call me yah... hahahaha
all provider... :p

Love the world album consist of nine songs that have a lot of variety in the genre of the songs... not all about love but also about environment and social life
So if u curious and interested on this album dont feel doubt to buy and hear it!!!

See u all...

GBU





The logo album of love the world

No comments:

Post a Comment